To help you better understand what we do, we encourage you to review the following:
- Before you even step foot in our office, we want you to understand the comprehensive nature of our practice and how the care we provide is different. We work with you to identify the causes of your illness and address these causes rather than just treating the symptoms.
- Although we provide a full range of care for medical illnesses, our perspective is informed by viewing illness as a systems problem rather than just a condition with a diagnosis attached to it. We are committed to helping you get a better understanding of the underlying causes of your illness and the links between your symptoms, personal and family history, lifestyle choices, diet and relationships.
- We are committed to helping you achieve optimal health starting with a detailed and extensive investigative approach. By applying nutritional and specialized testing we develop individualized programs of diet, lifestyle, nutritional supplementation and medications to help you achieve optimal health or treat chronic complex medical problems.
We believe that the experience you have in a doctor’s office is a vital component of the healing process. What you will find in our office is:
- Skilled medical care
- Attention to your story
- Staff that cares and is attentive to your needs
- Quick response to health needs
- Willingness to answer your questions
- An open-minded look at your story.